Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Maybe it is the poor lighting, but

I think I am getting some color in my face! Granted it is a red color right now, but at least I am not pale! I visited the area around the historical center earlier today and I walked around a lot so my nose is kinda red and I am developing a nice farmer's tan/burn. I went to a couple of parks. They were all really beautiful with nice statues. Here are some photos and to look at all of the photos of my trip so far you can go to my flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/isaiastorres/

Does VH1 in the states have a music blocked called I (Heart) Dance!? It seems to be on all the time here (along with Flavor of Love). They play all these old music videos. I just watched Eiffel 65's Blue video. It is pretty interesting so if you have never seen it you should watch it. Heck! I have time, I will find the YouTube video. They also always play Jennifer Lopez's Waiting for Tonight (remember when she had a full name?). Before those two songs they played Fatboy Slim's Days go By which is another really cool music video.
Please watch the Blue video, it is honestly one of the funniest things that I have seen in awhile. The song is written horribly so please watch and laugh at how we somehow legitimately liked the song



Hope you enjoy!
















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!!! The pictures are so cool! It seems like you are having a good time, so I'm really happy for you. "Waiting for Tonight", wow, what a classic. I love Jennifer Lopez. And J.Lo. Hope you start using some SPF, mister! Adios!

Anonymous said...

You better know which Stephanie I am...knowing more than one is not an excuse.